NYC Gramercy Park Hotel Wedding

NYC Gramercy Park Hotel Wedding

Amanda and Dan’s NYC wedding struck the perfect balance of downtown chic and uptown elegance. The couple chose to have their wedding at the gorgeous Gramercy Park Hotel and I’m not sure words can do the venue justice – their reception space resembled a lush exotic conservatory on the brink of being magical. I almost expected to see colorful little birds flitting about the branches – just beyond! And Dan’s velvet tux will definitely be making CB’s “The Best of 2015.” / Images by Leigh Miller Photography

0008 00370088 004400640073 0057006900650076
00940097
0113 0120 0122 0134016201560148 01390164 01730145 01630176 0179 0180 0184 0194 01950196 0212 0218Credits: Venue – Gramercy Park Hotel, New York / Officiant – Friend, Kyle Bisceglie / Musicians for ceremony: Cellist: Peter Lewy; Jazz Musicians for Cocktail Hour: Brian Newman and trio / Cake – Nine Cakes / DJ – Generation Events – DJ GNRS / Makeup – Ke’Na Marcell / Hair – Robbie from Damian West Salon and Gigi Manapat / Wedding dress – Elizabeth Fillmore / Shoes – Valentino Rockstud Flats / Bridesmaid dresses – J. Crew / Flowers – City Blossoms / Groom’s suit – Suit Supply / Groomsmen suits – Suit Supply / Invitations, menus & calligraphy – Paperfinger

11 Comments

1. March 9, 2015 / 2:10 PM

Love this celebration–so sweet and perfect for spring!

2. Stacey Hannan
    March 9, 2015 / 4:19 PM

Beautiful, so classic and sophisticated.

3. Lucille Grant
    March 20, 2015 / 8:26 PM

most beatiful and stylish wedding I have ever seen.. How can I order a copy of Classic Bride with DAN and Amanda’s Lafontaine’s featured in your magazine, thank you

• March 23, 2015 / 1:02 AM

Hi Lucille – CB is an online publication so unfortunately print copies are unavailable. Sorry!

4. Paige
    April 27, 2015 / 1:14 PM

LOVE the unique and personal cufflinks! Do you have a vendor name or listing for where the cufflinks were purchased?! Would love to use them for my own wedding! Thanks!

• April 27, 2015 / 2:08 PM

Hi Paige – I don’t but I’ll e-mail my point of contact and see if she knows. 😉

• Paige
        April 27, 2015 / 3:45 PM

Sarah! Oh wow, thank you so much! I am so grateful! 🙂

• Paige
            April 28, 2015 / 9:33 AM

Thank you so much for all your help! I was hoping maybe the vendor you had on file designed specialty cufflinks, since the beavers were so unique! I’m actually looking for ones that are peanuts – it’s my dad’s nickname for me. Thanks again for all your sleuthing!

• April 28, 2015 / 11:07 AM

Oh, I love that idea – so sweet! I’ll definitely let you know as soon as I find out!

• April 29, 2015 / 11:26 AM

Hi again, Paige! I was able to reach my POC but unfortunately, she didn’t know any details on the cuff links and the bride is unavailable right now. I’m sorry I couldn’t have been of more help to you. Good luck with your search!! xo